Tuesday, December 9, 2008


















Just came back from my hometown. I totally had a great time there. I went there nearly 10 days but the time seemed slip fast past us. My grandmother is a good cooker; the dishes were absolutely delicious until I can’t refuse it. How can I forget to bring my basketball back to hometown? Luckily, my uncle borrowed me his volleyball for a few days. Besides that, having a night walk with family been a routine of mine at there. Haha…. One night, I had an opportunity to witness the moon with a smiling face. This scene maybe will appear a hundred or thousand years once. Unfortunely my legs were being the mosquitoes’ victim, many scratches anywhere. Pity me. haiz…..














all these vagetables were planted by my grandmother.

My cousin brother’s wife is a slender, petite and pretty woman. She has big shinny eyes and a sweet smile. Due to their wedding was on the next day, we accommodated at my aunt’s house in order to help them out. My bro was just so lucky for getting an angpow from the bride by just



opened the car’s door.






the wedding car. gracious!!!



the traditional custom.



Their wedding banquet held at a high class resort that filled with green scenery equanimity. There is utterly grandeur and beautiful. Ambient filled with elation and happiness. I think this wedding banquet is really a good opportunity to reunite all the relatives and improve the relationship between the others. one pretty and another handsome, perfect match!!!

Last but not least, congratulations to my cousin. Hope they will live blissfully forever. Best wishes from me. Haha……

No comments: