Tuesday, December 16, 2008

the camp

It’s having been a great fun throughout the KCBA camp. All the committees put the great effort on it in order to let the participants have a memorable time, but some of the others thought the previous camp was more joy able. For me, everything was satisfying no big deal. The theme of this year was ‘letting go, moving on’.

Activity that I fond of was Mafia Reloaded. The rules were a bit akin with ‘the police and thief’, but during this game, any conversations and eye contacts were forbidden. It is hard to explain the details through here. However, I won the game with joy.

Another game that was fascinating is the ci-cak. We need to make a poss until the committees satisfy. It was really tough because all the committees pretended very furious and angry. Everyone was being scolded and upbraided. They did it deliberately intend to test our passion and teamwork spirit. Those who are still angry, please don’t in the heart.

Through this camp, I realized the importance of teamwork in any circumstances. With this, anything will work out. I feel content that can make many friends. They are amiable and polite. We all live in amity and happy. Thanks guys. I will keep these sweet memories in my heart forever. Keep in touch ya!!!

1 comment:

Jing said...

miss u so much ..
so happy to find one tat is same name like me and she is so pretty ..