Monday, November 3, 2008

Today,
I just read an article about the life the orphans,
Compared to the orphans or victims that suffered from the war,
I am utterly grateful that I have a blissful family,
My parents love and patronize me so much,
They even spend much money and time to cultivate my brother and I into a good person.

Although sometimes I will argue with my parents,
But I knew they always take the best for me,
Family is the utmost in my life,
The relationship between us and our family will never change forever,
I need to acknowledge that I can’t go through my life without them,
I will always remember what’ve them sacrificed and done for me.

Although I am growing up,
But my parents are getting older,
I hope that time can pass slower,
And they will always stay beside me.

The only thing I can do for them,
Is to be an obedient child,
Dad, mum, I love you.

No comments: