Tuesday, October 28, 2008

red box

Last Friday, tec, ping, jac, gan, wee, nicole, paggie, thing and I went to red box,
The MR.WEE literally late almost half an hour,
When we arrived at the red box, wee still at home,
So, tec, ping, jac, nicole and I went to shopping,
Just fear to lost our way back to the red box,
Luckily, tec was conversant with the place,
Tec most likely a girl,
When he saw blink clothes or bags,
His eyes shined brightly (what a guy),
But we girls still continue to take photo (haha….).

Finally, the boss had arrived (sweat…)
We sang almost 20 song or above,
I felt like going to freezing in there,
I really regretted that I ate the snek,
Normally, the snek only cost us a few ringgit,
But the ‘precious’ snek in the redbox cost us a prodigious sum of money,
They served us with snek not a sumptuous feast!!!

After that, we have a walk in the sunway,
Ping and I accidentally saw two despiteful men kept watching us,
We hastening walked away,
Maybe they were attracted by ping’s feature (haha…..)

We went back wearily at 5:30pm,
I totally, felt exhausted that day and slept early.

No comments: