Friday, September 26, 2008

Second trial is finally over,
All the papers had been given back us,
I just satisfied with the results,
Glad that get 8A’s in the trial,
But BM and BC just on the bottom level,
Only get 81 and 80 respectively,
Truly need to work harder on it.

2 weeks more the real exam is coming,
Sometimes, really hope that PMR will arrive shortly,
Because I can play and have fun after that,
Sometimes, I hope that I can have more time to prepared,
Am I too anxious or dismay?
Sigh………

These days,
Something going wrong in the school,
Everyone is playing in the class instead of studying for the last moment,
Including me,
Intend to play or chat with others,
I know I shouldn’t act like this,
But always doing exercises or study really felt tedious,
Doing the same thing in the school and in the home,
But I know the limits for having fun,
At least do revisions 2 hours each day (at least!!!)

No comments: