Saturday, September 13, 2008

Finally, the second trial had over,
Is it really over yet? Nope!!
It just keep on remind me that PMR is approaching us.
So, I have to put more effort on it.

The day before the last paper, I got a bad flu.
I really suffered torment from it,
During the examination, I abruptly got fewer,
Utterly felt uncomfortable and wearily,
I felt want to sleep but the exam haven’t over yet!!
Am I quite delicate?? Haha…..

After the exam, I, ping jac, wee, ee chern gan and goh went to the celebration of moon cake festival organized by the Chinese society.
It was quite fun and adored,
A drama was carried out by 4UM students was not bad,
But just a little bit long and tedious.
Another group of boys presented an excellent hip-hop dance,
I was fascinated and amused by it,
They were cool and geng leh,
And our class dancing king, ee chern also praised them with such an amazing performance.
Because he said that he could not do shuffle or hip-hop style
It is true, haha….

After that, my family and I went for a badminton match.
Although I was sick,
But when I was playing badminton I will totally forget about my sickness,
I really fond of badminton and developed a strong affection on it.
It was amazing when your family and you have a mutual hobby,
I am glad that my family had too and we always have a wonderful time.

No comments: