Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My rebellious brother

According to books,
Boys will always rebellious during teenager age,
I have to acknowledge this fact,
Because my brother acted annoying,
The simplest thing, courtesy, he also can’t make it.

He was deteriorating tremendously,
The main causes that contributed to this are his “elite” friends,
His moral values have been contaminated by bad companions,
They always seduce him to play mischievous games,
Besides that,
My mum always indulge him,
So he adored to ask permission from my mum for his desires,
While my dad will not intransigence his desires.

My dad emphasized that need to esteem our elders,
But last week, my bro verbally infuriated my dad,
And my dad got really mad,
Luckily my dad didn’t executed corporal punishment,
If not he really had to face a big trouble.

No comments: