Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Today is my 16 years old birthday!!!

I think I’m the oldest among my friends. Haha…..
They always say me that,
I’m just born a few months earlier than them.

I was quite surprised when they sang birthday’s song for me,
I was talking with dhiviya that time,
I knew my face was utterly red like an apple,
Because I can felt my face was burning under the fire,
Guys,
Although I was touched,
But I’m not going to cry.

My dad brought me a chocolate cake,
WOHOO!!!!
Delicious!
My brother had that cake too.

Lastly,
Really thanks for wen thing’s present,
The cup is very nice and cute.

And thanks for their wishes,
Tec, ping, wen thing, shu min, gan, wee, goh, gary, sok may, lilian,
Elaine, yee how, vasan, xiao qian, iwan, ada and dhiviya.
Sorry if I didn’t mention your name,
Because there too many people,
And I forget.

Thanks guys!!!!!

No comments: