Friday, January 2, 2009

IOI

Today,
Went to IOI mall with wei jinn, ning jin and tec.
Actually, we should go to redbox, but because of certain reason and cancelled.

You know what,
We ran into a former classmate, Boon Yee.
What a coincidence!
So, we walked and chatted together.

Next, we watched “bedtime stories”,
Erm….
This movie was quite funny and humour,
Especially the Bugsy, the genuine pig,
It has a pair of extremely large eyes,
And it was really cute,
It was overall not bad.

After that,
Wei jinn and ning jin wanted to buy a present for a friend,
But they refused to tell me,
And insisted that I don’t know the person,
I smiled incredulously,
Because my birthday is arriving and they talked secretly at a side,
I just know they won’t forget my birthday,
Hahaa….
Finally,
They brought me a fashion bag that can keep handphone, MP4 and others,
I really adore it.


this is my present. thanks guys!!! I love u all!

Today,
I spent quite lots of money,
Need to be thrifty,
But never mine,
A few months or a year once,
If not, I am going to ‘pokai’.

No comments: