Saturday, September 26, 2009

long time did't update my blog because og my laziness.
so, i have to update something to bring my blog alive.

school holidays is almost over.
let's me flash back what did i do during this holiday.

1. stucked at home with mountains of homework.
2. bio assignment
3. online
4. watched TV programmes
5. played badminton
6. did a bit of revision

boring....isn't it?

oh no... the dreadful final exam is on next month. it means i still have about 3 weeks to prepare for all 10 subjects.
how am i gonna stuck everything into mt brain? i'm not a computer, if not i can file in all the information into my brain without memorise anything,
but, i'm not....
so, i really have to put extra eefort on my studies and try to squeezemy brain juice to memorise as much as possible.
i will do my best...
good luck, friends...

No comments: