Friday, March 13, 2009

Tired……..
Hari sukan is finally over.

Before one week from hari sukan,
Pn.faizah wanted us to perform a dance on hari sukan,
And we got 20 people in the group,
Ya, a little bit too rush for us to practice,
We need to memorize the steps and squeezed our brain juices to think about which movements are suitable for the songs
Songs that we chose was Hot and Cold and to头号甜心 .

Everyone has a partner to dance with,
My partner was ee chern,
I’m will not feel shy if dance with him compared the others,
Because I treat him as a girl (haha….),
But I felt a bit pressure dance with him,
He’s expert in dancing,
So I have to dance properly.

Over these few days,
We had to stay back in school to practice the dance over and over again.
Everyone was very tired and exhausted,
But we still continued practice in order to have a good performance on hari sukan.

Just because Mr. M disallowed jia ann to dance,
Because he has acara that day,
Although we were less 2 people,
We still have to dance,
Our performance was quite good too,
I’m glad that our effort is worthy,
And the sweat we dripped is not wasted.

After the end of our performance,
Pn.faizah gave me a HI-5,
She was happy that we perform a great dance,
She is a very cute and funny teacher.


No comments: